martes, 18 de febrero de 2014

My Story



Hi, my name is Andrea Juliana Hernandez the owner of this blog. I was born 17 years ago on the 31st of December. I have lived my whole life in the city of Bucaramanga, Colombia. I am a creative person who loves to have fun. Since I was 3 years old I have been involved with music, now a days I play the piano and sing. Other of the things I love to do is reading, volleyball, spending time with family and taking care of my dog. Currently, I am a senior at Colegio Panamericano, this blog was created with the purpose of making our History class more interesting and I look forward to posting my opinions to what is happening in the world now a days and of things that have happened in the past.Thanks, bye

Here are a few photos of me when I was little, with my family and with my seniors ❤️❤️












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario